Our Store

8.09.2010

New Shirts

I am so excited about our new SHIRTS!  This Thursday Drew and I will go silk screen the new Sole Hope shirts.  They will make their debut at the Sole Hope Silent Auction!  We have royal blue, brown, and green shirts.  And, we have a pink shirt for little girls and a green shirt for little boys.  I have had searched high and low to pick out the BEST and SOFTEST shirts.  I am a shirt snob, and I love my shirts to be soft, long enough to cover my stomach and fit just perfectly.  I think these shirts will do the job nicely.  These shirts are the unisex version of the good old fashioned P.E. tee from yesteryear. Made from 50% polyester, 38% ringspun cotton, 12% rayon (6.25% organic cotton, 6.25% recycled polyester).This is a unique eco-friendly fabric - knitted imperfectly to create vintage striations just like your old-school P.E. t-shirt. Keep your eyes open-coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment